Ready to Attend the Conference?
2022 North Carolina Planning Conference
Resilient: Reimagining Economy, Equity, and Engagement
Twin City Quarters (Winston-Salem, NC)
M.C. Benton Convention Center
This year’s conference is located at the M.C. Benton Convention Center located in the heart of Winston-Salem's Twin City Quarter. For more details on the convention center, please visit Twin City Quarter.
APA-NC will utilize an online platform called Whova for the 2022 North Carolina Planning Conference. Attendees can Download the Whova app or access it from the web platform on a desktop using the email address you registered with the event when signing up. You can also download Whova by clicking on Get Whova Now.
With Whova, you can:
- View our event agenda and plan your personal schedule
- Access handouts, video recordings, and utilize the session Q&A to ask questions (if enabled by the organizers)
- Set up in-person/virtual meet-ups with other attendees to connect and network
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last-minute session changes from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides (if the event organizer uploaded them)
If you aren’t directly added to the event and are asked for an event invitation code when accessing the event, please type in the invitation code you received upon registration. If you did not get the registration code, please email email@example.com.
Already used the Whova app in the past? Double-check that it is installed on your phone, and log in using your existing account email and password.
If you need more guidance on how to use Whova to attend the event, please visit Whova User Guides.