The 2023 North Carolina Planning Conference Committee looks forward to presenting an exciting, compelling agenda to our conference attendees. We encourage our session speakers to contribute their expertise and share new practices, trends, challenges, and solutions shaping planning today.
- We CAN NOT guarantee specific dates and time slots if your session/mobile workshop is selected. The Conference Committee reserves the right to schedule sessions on any available date/time slot in the conference program.
- Concurrent sessions submitted as lectures are asked to stick to the 60-minute time restriction. If you plan to allow for questions & answers, please incorporate that into your 60-minute time.
- Complete Lightning Round Sessions may have up to 3 mini-presentations (selected from separate proposals) assembled into a combined session of 60 minutes (20 minutes per topic, one speaker per topic).
- Most session rooms will be in a classroom format. Additional set-ups can be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Speakers will be provided with a laptop, tabletop podium, wired microphone, screen, projector, presentation remote, and presenter table with four chairs (no additional microphones) in each session room. Other equipment can be requested but is not guaranteed.
- Speakers must register for the conference unless they only attend the session in which they are participating and will not be attending other conference functions. No speaker discounts are available.
- All speakers attending sessions other than their own and conference events MUST pay the appropriate registration fees.
- Proposer/Organizer of the session/workshop is required to be present as a Speaker or Moderator of the session they proposed.
- If you have any additional questions, please submit them to Tiffany White, APA-NC Vice President of Chapter Development, via Submittable.
2023 NC Planning Conference Session Proposal Form